BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

Reviews (1983)
Buy on Amazon
Mariah G.
Hanford, CA
This is my favorite bronzer, i have the 04 glow baked bronzer! And i love it! I love the way it looks when its on, and i get alot of compliments on it. I love the brand Milan. I would recommend it to anyone who loves baked bonzer
Marina B.
Roseville CA
This Melani bronzer is great for achieving a summer glowing skin look. I have also use this as an eyeshadow which leaves your eyes with a nice golden sparkly finish. I have a lighter skin tone so this shade works great for me;)
vickie n.
Tucson, AZ
Absolutely a beautiful bronzer! It goes on so easily! I'm new to using bronzer so I was nervous cause this is really shimmery but it's prefect! I was going for a glowing summer/tan look and this was prefect! I have pretty oily skin so I was nervous I'd look like a hot mess but I didn't! It is such a beautiful bronzer!
Hayley L.
stuart
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
This product is very gorgeous and makes your skin slowly get bronze. This is a reasonable price and will tan your skin wonderfully. I will buy again and recommended everyone to try out this bronzer they have different shades.
Danielle P.
Lynn Haven, FL
This is the perfect bronzer for your legs and body during the summer. It adds the perfect amount of shimmer and makes you look super glowy. I even use this as an eyeshadow for the perfect bronzy gold eye. I even use it sometimes as a highlight. The product is marbelized so every product is different. Some may have more bronze or gold and some may have more white shimmer.
Geraldine J.
Fort Lauderdale , Florida
my skin tone its like light brown so this bronzer it comes perfect to my skin! i love it, it was kind of expensive for a drugstore brandso I am not sure if ill buy it again but I really like the results, i would recommend if you are looking for a great highlighter
Tina L.
This is more of a body bronzer because it is a really shimmery bronzer.If you use it on your legs or declate it will give a gorgeous glow.When use all over the face I feel like it give a really shimmery and not bronzy look.It doesn't warms up your completion or anything which is strange but on the body it is beautiful.
Miranda A.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love the white parts in this since it is marbled. The brown part it beautiful as well but not for a highlighter. its too dark for my skin tone. i love the white though, it gives a beautiful glow to the skin. The bronzer alone it too shimmery for my liking but there are people who are into that kind of that thing
Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
This was my first bronzer ever and it is beautiful! i didn't know how well i would like it since it doesn't look that dark, but when you swatch it and actually wear it, it looks really great on dark skin. the shimmer is good for spring and summer when you wanna look extra glowy and even for winter on a night out.
Clarissa Z.
Love it ! It's really pretty you can also use it as a highlighter last you a very long time I bought it a cvs really shimmery I probally wouldn't use it as a bronzer cause of the shimmer but a hilight we or to look glowy
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.