BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1983)
Buy on Amazon
Wendy A.
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
Amazingly pigmented nd easy to blend. Would definitely recommend. Is buildable to your liking. Apply smoothly, works great with tan, pale skin and lasts for hours
Donya H.
This bronzer is like a two in one with specks of gold in it! Looks super glowy and gorgeous on the skin. Applies nicely if you have a light hand but if not it's hard to blend out once you've gone too heavy. Won't repurchase but there's a lot of product in it so I won't be needing to!
Vanessa D.
Cicero, IL
This bronzer is so gorgeous by far my favorite one, as said below a little does go a long way and if you like that really highly pigmented bronze look this is your go to as well. I use this everyday and you can always use a little more for night times it does come with a shimmer which isn't the best but it's not really noticeable once on
Iridian G.
This bronzer is great and fits medium skin. Its affordable and great for the price. Totally easy to apply and more with the brush included. The product lasts forever, i have been using the bronzer for about a year and the product hasn't finished at all. Would totally recommend.
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
This bronzer is amazing! The color Soleil is just dark enough for me(I'm an NW33 in Mac), and gives a very healthy glow that doesn't look dirty or muddy. I brush it over my entire face(except where I've highlighted) and my neck/shoulders, and it gives me such a great glowing look that isn't sparkly! Its very buildable and beautiful!
Frances G.
La Verne , CA
I love love love this bronzer! It is so glowy. It makes my skin look golden and sun kissed. I wear it everyday especially since it's going into summertime now. It doesn't seem to make my normal to dry skin stand out so that is a plus
Jessie L.
Napa, CA
The packaging broke on me very quickly. Also a weird film developed over the bronzer so it stopped showing up on my skin and no pigment showed up even when I tried using my fingers. The first couple uses are great but it stops working.
Alyssa H.
Las Cruces
I have had this for a year now and I have used many a bronzers and this is my favorite by far! Used with a highlighter brush it's shimmery and sultry.

I am extremely fair skinned and this bronzer helps me look less pale but not orange. I have also used as eye shadow and mixed with lip balm to have neutral but sparkly accents.
Justina W.
This is great in the summer once I am tanned. If you are pale on the other hand I would stay away since its very orange. It isn't a shimmery bronzer, it has more of a glitter effect so if you prefer a shimmer I wouldn't recommend.
Ana C S.
I was in love since I use it for the first time. Lovely face and body bronzer. It give you shine and bronze in one. With the sun reflects looked very sparkly and shinny. The package is cool and the price too. Is an everyday quickly bronze for a natural look is perfect. I recommend this as a makeup artist. Love it!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.