BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1929)
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
Such a great summer bronzer. I have naturally olive skin and during the summer my skin goes much deeper and this compliments my tone very well. I like that it last all day and that its a great value for what you buy. I would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend.
Breet M.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Soleil more...
So for a few months i had been watching youtube videos about how this bronzer was amazing and fantastic and wonderful so i stubbled across it as i was at walmart so i wanted to give it a try and trust me it was the best desicion ive made. I pove it it doesnt have to much glitter or isnt too pigmented it is pigmented but not too much which is good for a everyday wear. I totally recommend it.
Lindsay C.
Review for: Glow more...
It doesn't get any better than this super affordable, Definitely easy to blend, there is a pretty big selection of colors, they are cruelty free! And they feel like a luxury item as you are applying it! Every time I use any product from Milani I am impressed! 👌🏼
Crystal C.
Milani makes a lot of solid products and this one isn't an exception to that. It's a good bronzer. It does have noticeable shimmer though so it's not for those going for a matte look. Sometimes you have to rough up the top a bit before it becomes easy to apply.
Priscilla C.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Dolce more...
I highly recommend this affordable baked bronzer by Milani. It's highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. I particularly like this shade in Glow. It leaves a sheer peachy tone with specks of gold. It reminds me of the mineral blushes by Mac.
Neta J.
Shreveport, LA
Wow is this pigmented! A little goes a long way, so always tap your brush off a few times before applying. Little to no kick-up and blends pretty easily. Price point is great, especially considering how much product that you get in it. It's gonna last me forever.
Sarah H.
I am half Asian and it's usually hard for me to match blush to my skin color so I just dust on a bit of bronzer and go. I love the sun-kissed look without doing damage to my skin. It is more expensive but has seriously lasted me for years. I use the Golden color b
Marie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I sort of have a love hate relationship with this bronzer.

It's affordable, which is great. However, it's not very pigmented. Not that I want to look like a bronze statue, but the pigmentation lacks a bit.

On the bright side, if you like a subtle bronze, this is perfect because it does look natural and soft.
Ciara C.
Rialto, CA
The texture is great and it's easy to apply, but it's not what I was looking for. This shade was a little too red for me, I was looking for more of an orange bronze shade. I think it's worth the price, the packaging is nice, and it seems like it'd last forever.
Wendy C.
Phoenix , AZ
This bronzer is amazing ! I enjoy using it because it has gold shimmer that makes the face a little glowy. I normally used the Estée Lauder bronze goddess but once I got this one I have used this way more ! Plus I love that Milani cosmetics is cruelty free !!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?