BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1914)
Tracie Q.
Torrance, CA
This is the perfect dupe for Becca Opal. They are the exact same shade. The Milani one is not as soft as the Becca one but for a $25 price difference, I'm not complaining. You get a ton of product. I've had mine forever and I've barely made a dent. It's also pretty to dust on your collar bone and shoulders for a nice glow.
Kelsie S.
Deerfield, WI
I love this bronzer!! Luminoso is highly pigmented with a touch of shimmer that doesn't come off too shimmery. It gives you that perfect summer glow! Super easy to apply, and highly recommend it! Drugstore price, yet quality product!
Jodi-Anne R.
Providence, RI
The formula of these Milani bronzes are really nice. The product lasts a long time on the skin, it gives a nice finish, and the pan size is generous. My only issue with this product is that it isn't much of a bronzer for me. It is too red toned so I use it as a blush. I have yellow undertones in my skin and it does not compliment me well as a bronzer.
Connie R.
spring hill, FL
I love the marbled effect on this bronzer it makes it great for all skin types. The color is a nice shimmer but is not over shimmery. The color blends out nicely and I find that it stays on my skin very well and I have very oily skin. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a nice sun kissed glow.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Dolce more...
I love this bronzer it gives my face a glow without the glitter once I tap it it goes on smooth and it's not orange like other bronzers I like that I can build it up to my liking. This bronzer isn’t patchy either and affordable I got mom be at Walmart.
Tracy T.
I have this specific one and I have a couple gripes about it. For one it's shimmer, like there's micro glitter in it. Maybe it's good for the summer for that super glowy look but other than that it looks unnatural. This specific shade is also, too light for me, it just looks like my skin tone, and i don't believe it to be super pigmented either.
Christina G.
West Yarmouth, MA
THE BEST BODY AND FACE BRONZER EVER AND IT IS SERIOUSLY UNDER RATED! Gives a beautiful sun kissed glow especially on your body & decollete and I bought it to compare with my Lora travel size Tantalizer (reg. size is $38 for Lorac) and this is almost a SPOT ON DUPE! YOU will not be disappointed buying this product! I PROMISE
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Glow more...
I actually took this product from my sister, "accidentally." We were both doing our makeup at the same time, and I just had to have it! It was such a pretty color, blended easily, gave me such a flawless shimmery glow! I would recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing bronzer at an amazing price!
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I really love this pressed powder as it gives me just the right glow for my checks. It blends well with my liquid foundation. It is true to it's color. I love Milani products and would recommend it if you want a little shimmer. I would buy it again as CVS had the products BOGO. Great deal!!
Stefanie R.
Chesterfield, MI
This product is horrible! The smell alone- UGH! Reminds me of old crayons and old (I'm talking very old- 1990's) Wet N' Wild lipsticks. The color is unwearable- a bright burnt orange. The amount in shimmer (glitter) in this powder is disgusting, and it doesn't even get picked up evenly on a brush. The product just tends to get picked up in "flakes" and glitter particles on your brush. Very horrible product.
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.
Does this have glitter?
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?