BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
  • Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1928)
Lavissh L.
If I could give this more than five stars I would I LIVE by this bronzer ok! And for it to be a drugstore beauty product omg Milani you hit it right on the head with this one. This is a muuuust in your make up supply! Milani Baked Bronzer
Treasure W.
Review for: Glow more...
I love this bronzer so much, it shows up very well on my dark skin and gives me a beautiful warmth. I use this to set my contour and cannot skip it or I feel my makeup looks weird. It does have shimmer in it so if you're not one for a glittery look i wouldn't get it.
Tiana M.
Review for: Glow more...
I bought 04 Glow. I love how much product you get, however I'm not a big fan of the color payoff; it seems like I'm constantly trying to pack on the product. I love how convenient the packaging is with the mirror and travel brush at the bottom. I thought medium shade would give me the payoff I was looking for but it seems like I'll have to go darker. Definitely worth repurchasing in a darker color.
Jessica M.
I use it as a bronzer topper. I use a matte bronzer first then this one on top and it add the perfect glow. The packaging is a little clumpy but I love the brush it comes with to contour my nose so I guess it's for the best. It also smells amazing like vanilla icing. The smell won't linger on your face but it's also not strong in the pan.
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
I purchased this bronzer at Kmart for a very decent price. I think it does a wonderful job. It has a nice shimmer to it, but not too much. i use this a lot of times to contour my face. I have pale skin so I use a little at a time to build up the contour. This bronzer also looks amazing on tanned skin as well. It does great for the price it is.
Chauntelle R.
Mcdonough, GA
I lovvvvvve this bronzer!!! I was was looking everywhere to find a bronzer that gave me the golden finish. This is it! I wouldn't recommend putting on too much because the glow is definitely there!! It shows up beautifully on darker skin tones!! It's so pretty sometimes I wear it by itself (paired with my mascara of course). A MUST BUY!
Jennifer  S.
sacramento, CA
I can recall how I got this... if it was a purchase... or something I got in the mail... Sad...

However... I really enjoy Milani products... as far as drugstore products goes, they are one of my favorite brands.. The color on this is highly pigmented... and even though this can be used as a blusher for some... I am pretty dark... so this actually works as a highlighter for me.

I brush this right above my blush for a bit of color and some shine to it.. I love the effect
Dailyn R.
Este es un bronzer mineralizado es bello tiene pequeños destellos en dorado pero muy sutiles quedan preciosos, es muy pigmentado aunque según tu color de piel deberás escoger tu tono adecuado. El empaque es precioso muy fino nada que envidiarle a los de alta gama.
Magaly L.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a bit to shimmery for my taste it's kid of like a highlighter instead of a bronzer it doesn't last to long but it's good overall it adds pigment to the cheaks
Bianca A.
Orlando , FL
One of the best drugstore bronzers you could get your hands on. I am so satisfied with this purchase! i have a yellow type undertone and this bronzer compliments my skin perfectly. it applys beautifully to the skin and has a little glow to it that i like. I just bought it and i have not put it down ever since. It's became my go-to. This is a must buy and definitely will be purchasing again!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?