BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

Reviews (1987)
Buy on Amazon
Michelle M.
Oxford, MS
This is one of my all-time favorite bronzers. I tend to get pretty tan in the summer so in the winter when I’m a little more pale this helps being a nice even and subtle glow to my face. Also good for contouring.
Esthefany p.
This brozeador is defined, if only as a perfect addition that is a product that can be obtained easily, the finish that leaves in our face is adorable as either a day or evening make-up fits perfect to what means
Ana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
I love it! I use it i summer i makes my skin glow! I really like that is easy to blend and it looks fantastuc it gives you that healthy skin look. I never woried been i use milani. This i cas recomendeted enought
Sarah W.
Seven Valleys, PA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
This is a really great bronzer! I got it from Walmart and I love everything about it! The packaging is so cute. It can run a little more on the orangey side if u use too much. I would definitely recommend tho!
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Review for: Dolce more...
I really enjoy this color on my skin. It adds a nice bronze sheen to my skin that looks natural and not orange. I wish they changed up the bulky packaging but I look past it because it's such an amazing product
Keje K.
Bellevue
Review for: Soleil more...
Love this bronzer! I've never paid for high end bronzer and don't feel like I need to with products like this around. This bronzer gives a beautiful warm sheen to the skin, w some light reflecting particles.
Maria E.
Tranquillity, CA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
This is one of my most favorite drugstore bronzer. I usually do for a natural to sunkiss look and with this bronzer I don’t put blush because for me it does both my bronzer and blush even considering that it’s only my bronzer but fyi people don’t know that shhhhh.
Chan K.
United states
As someone who doesn't love shimmer in their bronzer this one was a nice surprise. I have very pale skin so acheiving that sunkissed look can be hard to do. This bronzer really helps me get that look without looking muddy or too orange.
Aalaysia P.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Looooooove this. Love how it looks on my skin tone. Definitely for the darker tone women. Would recommend this to someone whose starting to use makeup & wants a nice starter highlighter for the face. 😊
Vanessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
One of my favorite bronzers, it’s shimmery but not overly shimmery it just gives you a natural glow, the product it’s pigmented so glad light handed, it’s glides on super smooth and it’s also very easy to blend!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.