BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
  • Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1918)
Anna G.
This Milani baked bronzer is beautiful, and looks great on the skin to fake a beatiful summer bronze. However it is shimmery and it should not be used to counter with.
Baydon T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was so matte! I loved how it really gave my makeup look that sun kissed glow! It was so pigmented and wore really nicely throuout the day while I did my arrands!
Kari T.
Long Island, NY
Gray color choice and blends well. It's not have an orange undertone. It's a little drawing and you have to use a gentle hands with this it's so affordable attainable and I love the product
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
My coworker was wearing this for a straight week before I asked her what product it was! I went to the store the same day I asked her! I fell in love with this warm/bronze shade with sparkles. It fits my skin tone perfectly and love how it makes me look... like a bronzy goddess! It's pretty affordable considering the amount of product and it's animal cruelty free! Hands down my second favorite bronzer! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a nice summer glow!
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
I love this bronzer when I want a little shimmer. It doesn’t smell funny like some bronzers do. It’s pigmented enough without overpowering. I will be repurchasing.
Aura B.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently got this but been using it & it's good :) when I go out and wanna have that very bronze look I apply this bronzer :) and look how it gives it like a shine :)
S K.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
I believe that milani has one off the best Bronzer they are matte finishing and really good contouring for any skin tone they really don’t buildup which is good and they last longer and would recommend to others
Whitley S.
The formula is really nice however to me they have a bit of an orange undertone which isn't the best look for me. It also tends to fade throughout the day a lot.
Karla S.
Edinburg, TX
By far the best highlight out there. I know it's a baked bronzer but this is honestly the best drugstore highlight out there. Great dupe for the becca highlight "champagne pop". Only 4-6$ very affordable, very beautiful. Definitely recommend
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I want to buy it ive heard mixed things about this brand and then i recently bought a lipstick while at was at walmart seeing as they are the closest ones to me that carry this brand, I fell in love with the lipstick and its copper shimmer and the texture the smell and taste it amazing, I am however unsure of this one when I do get it I will def leave an honest review
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?