BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Golden more...
This is the perfect amount of golden Tones to your cheeks and leaves your skin looking sun kissed. Ever since I have tried this product, I haven't found anything else that's close to it.
Kendall L.
Dayton, WA
I really like this bronzer it is very buildable and has a sparkle to it it is not a matte bronzer witch I prefer but i really like this bronzer for days when I want something extra I would recommend this product
Angela H.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this bronzer in the shade Dolce. It is on the warmer side but it is buildable so you don't over bronze right off the bat. I love this stuff. I use it every single day.
Abigail D.
Fairfax, VT
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
This bronzer is great. It blends smoothly on the skin and doesn't look patchy or too orange. It gives a nice natural bronze to the skin. It's buildable if you need it to be darker.
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Dolce more...
I really like this bronzer, the shimmer can be a bit intense so a little goes a long way. It’s perfect for those days when you want a little extra glow and you can’t beat the price!
Cyenah L.
Schenectady, NY
I really like Milani bronzer. I use it sometimes instead of highlighter. It very affordable, can be purchased at your local drug store. I highly recommend this bronzer to anyone looking have a defined contour.
Rhealyn D.
I think this bronzer is a little too pink for my liking. I have pale skin so I don't think it works well for me. I love that it has a little shimmer to it. adds a little bit of fun!
Sofia R.
Whittier, CA
The only bronzer I've been using evryday. I get lots of compliments and I love it. Blends smoothly and has a little shimmer. Its perfect for me and the pan will last you forever. Its about 8 bucks at cvs.
Callie H.
Delray Beach
I enjoyed this product. It went on very well, it wasn't patchy and stayed most of the day. My only complaint is I wish there were more shade options because I'm much fairer toned.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
This bronzer works so well. It is very beautiful and is super pigmented. It blends very well and it's super soft when you touch it. I highly recommend it and it's super affordable.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.