BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Amber S.
Spring, TX
Beautiful bronzer, but does have some small glitter particles. Sweep your brush over your cheeks a few times and they should fall off. Also, not great for oily skin due to the shimmer.
Jill P.
Orlando
Review for: Soleil more...
Such a beautiful bronzer! It is full of pigment and is my go-to daily bronzer for a quick contour. It has a golden/glowy touch to it, which I absolutely love. Perfect for when I need to add color back into my face.
Vernetta S.
Anaheim, CA
It's a betty soft color, buildable but still soft subtle and goes on smoothly. Not patchy quality product i have the lightest knee i and very pale it truly gives that sun kissed look
Evelyn L.
This is truly amazing! I absolutely love. This bronzer gives the skin a nice tan look while also giving it a glowy look to it. I love using this in the summer and I highly recommend.
Raven J.
Jackson, MS
Nice product. Light and easy to build and have the perfect glow. Spray a little primer or setting spray before applying. It's shimmery and easy to apply. I loved it on my caramel skin
nayeli c.
Anaheim
I love this product so much! I love the texture of it! And easy to apply! And it's best for any skin in my opinion. It's long lasting and gives your face a glow! And I would buy this again
Kiara V.
Merced, CA
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
I absolutely love this bronzer! It adds the perfect amount of color to your face without making you look too "cakey". The color is consistent and the finish is absolutely beautiful! This product is a must have!
Quiana P.
Columbus, OH
This bronzer is great for the price. I'm not really a huge fan of the shimmer in it. I prefer a matte finish. But I still use it. Sometimes I even taught my eyeshadow with it. It gives me a nice shimmered a fact without being too over-the-top.
Karina A.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Golden more...
I always buy this bronzer it is the bomb !!!! I bought it at a local drugstore target, i love it i don't think it needs much improvement it definitely met my expectations, i always love to buy this product !
Yesenia B.
Madera, CA
I love this bronzer the color i got is super beautiful and they are very affordable it looks like it has alot of glitter but it does not show up on skin it gives u a nice bronzy feel
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.