BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
  • Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1929)
Tiara W.
Review for: Soleil more...
I can across this bronzer in my local Walgreens and was in shock to how pigmented it was. I applied it on my skin and it gave such a glowing effect that I use it to highlight from time to time.
Samara F.
This just became my go to. I use it for my contour and it's great. This bronzer is so pretty. Gives you a nice soft glow. Very buildable for a much stronger contour on the cheeks. Very light weight powder that dosen't weigh down the skin.
Kourtney S.
Middleton, ID
I love this its a perfect shade for my skin tons and I love the way that the powder feels. It is def build able but you really don't need to . Stays where its at for a decent amount of time.
jada h.
Review for: Dolce more...
I love this bronzer, i use it everyday when i go to school. Its super long lasting and it is super buildable. It doesn't make me look dry most of the time but it also give you a subtle glow.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
Review for: Soleil more...
I love this bronzer cause it’s light on me. I use it on my natural skin to give me a bit of a glow. It has color but not too much. I consider this a true bronzer because it’s not contouring me.
Meghan M.
a nice baked bronzer. gives you a nice summer and kissed by the sun glow. not a fan of the glitter but it's not that noticeable. it easy to apply with the right brush and doesn't look muddy. would be good for all skintones. would recommend this product to others.
Kamaria S.
Great bronzer. Wears well when paired with blush and highlight, but it is translucent enough to use on its own. My only complaint is that it is hard to blend. Once applied, it likes to stick.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Maybe other shades are better than what I got but it has major chunky gold glitter. I got the shade Soleil. I like a sheen or even a little shimmer in my bronzer but thus just looks strange as a bronzer.
Biance M.
Bridgeport, CT
My new go to bronzer. I use a little bit but it does the trick. I don't want to walk out looking like a penny struck face or blind someone when they go by me. I would definitely recommend 👍
Abbi Z.
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
this bronzer gives a really nice sun kissed look. I can put this on in the morning before work & it will last well through my day. I has a nice glow on my skin & its super soft which makes it a dream to blend. I think id buy this again, it seems really nice.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?