BY MILANI

• Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
I tried this product about 2 month ago. I picked one up at my local CVS. And I used a brush with it, and it was alright. I was expecting a little bit more pigment, to this bronzer.
Kerri K.
Clarksville , TN
Review for: Glow more...
Ive always loved milani and just recently purchased this bronzer and I love it! I'm pretty tan right now and it goes with my skin perfectly, I use it for contour. It's very buildable and pigmented. I'd definitely recommend it!
Alexis V.
Peoria
Oh my oh my do I love me some Milani products but I gotta say this is one of my most used products of theirs !!!! For sure
I used this every. Single time I do my makeup never fails I always go to pick this product up !!
Anna D.
Kenmore
Review for: Glow more...
Bronzer is one of the things I am pickiest about, therefore have not used drug store brand in ages... but this bronzer is perfect for tan skin in summer. It does not leave orange hues and is the right amount of shimmer.
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
This bronzer is so perfect for a glowy just got out of the sun look! It stays true to color all day! I don't use as a contour color- I use for an all over bronzed look! I will be buying again as I'm almost to pan! Recommend for sure!
Ariel B.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Dolce more...
I can not say enough. For the price this bronzer is bomb dot com. It goes on smooth and has awesome pigment. Works great for contour too. Very affordable and beats out many high end bronzers. Would recommend to friends.
gabby k.
this bronzer is very orange toned yet it doesnt look crazy on me. its a very shimmery bronzer that blends out very easily. i absolutely love this when i want to do a very glow-y makeup look, its a very sunkissed bronzer
Kendall D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely Love this bronzer on a hot summer day .especially with me having oily skin this perfect size compact gives me coverage in all the right places and brushes away my oily t-zone problem area.
Donna B.
Valley Center, CA
This baked bronzer is given a little less credit. It’s blending is nice & I love the added glow it gives you after you apply it in areas on needed bronze. It give a subtle glow and it looks so natural at pretty im obsessed.
Alicia M.
Holland, OH
Review for: Dolce more...
I am in love with this bronzer. The warm color is very pretty on the face. It's easy to blend and very effective. Sometimes if applied too roughly it leaves a harsh color though, otherwise I do recommend! It's great for the summer!
Chinasa O.
Cambridge
Does this come off as a highlighter shade on darker skin tones?
Tanya F.
Long Beach , CA
Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going to Cancun for Summer Vacation and I like to add minimal makeup to my face. Just want to know if you recommend this in humid weather?
Oyeshi R.
Toronto , OH
Hi! I wanted to get this bronzer and I have a medium skintone and was wondering if someone can suggest which shade I should get in this bronzer?
rosio d.
What is your favorite color in these milani bronzers?
Kayla J.
Ankeny, IA
I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is it worth it? How is this different from just an average maybelline bronzer? I have a powder from bare minerals that I use now, I was wondering how people liked this product and if you use it on the daily and how.