BY MILANI

• Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Nathalie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
LOVE this bronzers. It has a little bit of shimmer but not glittery which is great. easy to apply and is true to color. easy to blend if face is set with face powder. Wouldn't personally use it for contouring since it has shimmer but I definitely would buy again.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
I tried this product about 2 month ago. I picked one up at my local CVS. And I used a brush with it, and it was alright. I was expecting a little bit more pigment, to this bronzer.
Anna D.
Kenmore
Review for: Glow more...
Bronzer is one of the things I am pickiest about, therefore have not used drug store brand in ages... but this bronzer is perfect for tan skin in summer. It does not leave orange hues and is the right amount of shimmer.
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
This bronzer is so perfect for a glowy just got out of the sun look! It stays true to color all day! I don't use as a contour color- I use for an all over bronzed look! I will be buying again as I'm almost to pan! Recommend for sure!
Kerri K.
Clarksville , TN
Review for: Glow more...
Ive always loved milani and just recently purchased this bronzer and I love it! I'm pretty tan right now and it goes with my skin perfectly, I use it for contour. It's very buildable and pigmented. I'd definitely recommend it!
Ariel B.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Dolce more...
I can not say enough. For the price this bronzer is bomb dot com. It goes on smooth and has awesome pigment. Works great for contour too. Very affordable and beats out many high end bronzers. Would recommend to friends.
Alexis V.
Peoria
Oh my oh my do I love me some Milani products but I gotta say this is one of my most used products of theirs !!!! For sure
I used this every. Single time I do my makeup never fails I always go to pick this product up !!
gabby k.
this bronzer is very orange toned yet it doesnt look crazy on me. its a very shimmery bronzer that blends out very easily. i absolutely love this when i want to do a very glow-y makeup look, its a very sunkissed bronzer
Kendall D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely Love this bronzer on a hot summer day .especially with me having oily skin this perfect size compact gives me coverage in all the right places and brushes away my oily t-zone problem area.
Donna B.
Valley Center, CA
This baked bronzer is given a little less credit. It’s blending is nice & I love the added glow it gives you after you apply it in areas on needed bronze. It give a subtle glow and it looks so natural at pretty im obsessed.
Alix G.
Does this have glitter?
jennifer a.
Tampa, Fl
Is there a lot of fallout with this product??
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?
Aimee F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
What skin tone is this bronzer best for?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just bought this because of kathleenlights! How do you guys like it? Good for fair skin?