BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1926)
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Such a creamy brand for such a great price. I love Milani products and use them all the time. They have buildable formulas and are so easy to blend! Love these products and recommend them to anyone!
Schantale S.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Golden more...
These are really nice they go on extremely smooth. They are very pigmented and feel like a dream. I purchased Aes at Walgreens. I encourage everyone meant to try them at least once they're like high in but cheaper.
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
Review for: Dolce more...
I cannot go a day without this product! It is a subtle glow, and I use it to help accentuate my cheek bones. It helps to provide a more natural look in my opinion. It is inexpensive, and is something I would recommend to anyone.
Iris J.
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
This product it is amazing!! It gives you the most beautiful but yet settle glow on your skin, it's very affordable and I personally use it all over my chest, repurchase it over and over again
Elizabeth M.
North Platte, NE
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
I'm fairly new with this brand. And I'll admit the only reason I picked up this bronzer is because it was on clearance but I like it. Has some shimmer to it. Is a very warm color so don't use much or you'll look very orange.
Allie M.
Portland
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Dolce more...
loooove this product. i am extremely pale so a little of this bronzer goes a long way. it’s easy to blend and has lasted me forever. i put it on top of a cream contour and it makes it look much more natural!

would recommend!!
Katherine B.
West Haven, CT
This blush lasts all day and extremely pigmented causing it to stand out with one sweep on the cheek. Very shimmery and compliments a nice highlight. Could probably use as a baked highlighter.
Tiara W.
Review for: Soleil more...
I can across this bronzer in my local Walgreens and was in shock to how pigmented it was. I applied it on my skin and it gave such a glowing effect that I use it to highlight from time to time.
Samara F.
This just became my go to. I use it for my contour and it's great. This bronzer is so pretty. Gives you a nice soft glow. Very buildable for a much stronger contour on the cheeks. Very light weight powder that dosen't weigh down the skin.
Kourtney S.
Middleton, ID
I love this its a perfect shade for my skin tons and I love the way that the powder feels. It is def build able but you really don't need to . Stays where its at for a decent amount of time.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?