BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1928)
Jesenia F.
San Antonio, TX
I just got a baked bronzer in Solice and it's wonderful ! I've been using it everyday to bronze my look ! It doesn't have a smell but does have shimmer to it very light . Not so bad but I love it so far
Andrea D.
I use this as a highlight and works great! It's a bit too shimmery for me to use as a bronzer. I bought this for about $7 at Walmart so I think the price is great for the amount of product you receive. I apply this with my elf blush brush and I spray a bit of water or setting spray to the brush and it intensifies the product so much. Only thing preventing me from rating it a full 5 stars is I need to apply quite a bit in order for it to be noticeable the way I like it. But that's just preference.
Alexus S.
Review for: Soleil more...
I've been using this baked bronzer as highlight and I swear it looks good every single time. I've been using this as a highlight for maybe 2 years. I just love the pigment, it's gorgeous. Especially after you set it with a setting spray !
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
I have been using this bronzer for about 5 or 6 years. It comes with this little brush that is perfect for application. It has a shimmer finish that pairs perfectly with my highlighter and gives me a beautiful glow.
Riley M.
Caney, KS
Review for: Dolce more...
I think Milani should be a more high end makeup! All of their products are just outstanding! This bronzer is so pigmented and amazing! Very easy to blend and build able. Highly recommend this product.
Emerald W.
Covington, GA
My favorite bronzer of all time! I have been using this bronzer for like three years! I love the golden tone it gives me. I feel it's good for every complexion =))) I would buy it over and over again!
Eduarda S.
Coronel vivida pr
Review for: Glow, Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
Meninas o bronzear da milani é sem duvidas maravilhoso, pois realça a pele, e é ótimo para pele oleosa, mista... ele é maravilhoso e tem um efeito matte que é BAAAPHHOOOO!!! Recomendooo super muito bom
Demi-Lee I.
Victoria , TX
My holy grail is this bronzer. I am very fair toned and these bronzer bring my face back to life. They add a subtle glow that is very buildable and I am living for it. I would restock on this for sure!
Yousra A.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
I’ve been used his Browns her for about three months ago and I decided to give my opinion about it so all I can say it’s the best for any type of skin and it cost me like $11-$12 I can’t remember exactly but I can recommend it , you can buy it with Close eyes
Torrie F.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Soleil more...
I freaking love this bronzer. It is so affordable and beautiful. Honestly it reminds me of Nars Laguna with a little more shimmer. There is no sparkle chunks though which is good! I just repurchased my second one and I am loving it!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?