BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

Reviews (1987)
Buy on ULTA*
Chynna C.
Howell, NJ
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
There is a slight shimmer to it so I wouldn’t use it to contour with, but the color is beautiful on almost every skin tone I’ve come across. I would definitely use this to warm up my face or even just as a topper for my cheeks when I want to feel like a radiant, bronzed goddess.
Prisilla S.
It really gives a summer kind of glow.its a very warm tone. The product was easy to bleats, actually it blended very nicely. It stays for hours withought having to reapply. Anyone wanting to try something new should go and get this one 👍
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
This product is amazing. Gives you that summer bronze look that every female wants lol. I definitely recommend this item. Affordable price, you can find it at any drugstore also online. Give it a try ladies!! They also have more color tones.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Got one of these from a friend because she doesn't like shimmer in her bronzer, but being a glitter/shimmer lover, this was amazing! Subtle color that doesn't make it look too dramatic.
Astrid V.
Reading , PA
It's way too shimmery I think it's more of a highlight it is not long lasting it seems to wear off a bit (when I use it as a highlight ) it takes a while to blend I would buy again
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I loved this for a nice golden bronze! It's light weight but well pigmented with subtle glow. Great price range and a little goes a long way. Just make sure you blend well!!
Whitney M.
Scurry, TX
This baked bronzer is one of my favorite drug store bronzer out there. The color is perfect and shimmery and it last all day. I use it as a bronzer and blush sometimes. Perfect for a glam sun kissed look.
Sanjana S.
Milani does such a great job for affordable but incredible products. This bronzer is amazing. It compliments brown tones so well, it's easy to blend, and such a great finish. I have recommended this to my friends and will continue to!
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
I decided to try new brands and so far I have fallen in love with this one is great color a re very pigmented and theyvsettle very nice also born very beautiful with make up I will definetly keep buying more of this brand its amazing.
Jackeline P.
I'm in love with this brand and the quality of the bronzer itself leaves such a nice color. It's super adorable as well !! Love the results and the way it looks on my face as well I highly recommend buying this
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.