BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (1992)
Amberly G.
Review for: Glow more...
I love this bronzer!! It's so subtle but not invisible. And the slight shimmer gives the perfect glow. It's definitely buildable & easy to apply. The color is perfect for my fair skin, not too dark not too light. I would definitely buy this again!!
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
Review for: Golden more...
I really like this bronzer and think that the formula and pigmentation is great, however, it was a little too warm for my skin tone and almost looked a little orange on me. It's also a tad too shimmery for me, but still a great bargain for the money
Micia G.
Huber Heights, OH
The perfect bronzer! It adds warmth to my face without adding extra darkness or changing the color of my foundation and contour. I use this product as a bronzer along my hairline, jawline and contour line. I would recommend this to others.
Dream R.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: Soleil more...
The bronzer lasts SO long. Not only on skin but just generally I've been able to keep this bronzer for at least a year now. I love that this brand is cruelty free and is user friendly. I need to try more of their products because I'm so impressed!
Alex K.
This is one of my favorite bronzers. I love anything that's baked - I feel like it lasts longer on my skin and gives an overall natural glow. I have olive skin and I find that this blends really nicely for me. I would recommend this if you have olive or darker toned skin.
Yamilex B.
Absolutely love this product its amazing really like it Ive been buying this for 2 years ! It is very buildable , its totallt amazing for contouring and very very easy to blend out this is why its great, I would recommend this to anyoneee out there
Kadence H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is the very best bronzer i have EVER used. It is such i photo reafy type of product and i pove it so very much. The way it lays on top ofmy skin makes me feel so beautiful and so shady at the same time lol ik this is pretty deep but you will understand when you try it out😂😀💋💋💋💋💋💋
Kristyn J.
I love this bronzer. I recently bought it and I've used it almost every day since. It's amazing. Strictly a bronzer but it's very long lasting and I believe it looks great on all skin tones, especially tan. I definitely recommend this product!
Alesia N.
Vacaville, CA
I don't use to much bronzer, I am very fair and for some reason If I use to much, I end up looking like an Oompa Lumps, I do use this just a tiny tiny bit , a little goes a long way, it blends really good with my regiman. I give it a thumbs up
Kyara M.
Buford, GA
This bronzer is perfect for a summer look due to the shimmery finish that it gives. It is very buildable as long as u blend it very well. I think this bronzer works for any type of skin color. I would definitely consider buying this if you're looking for something to make you glow.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.