BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (2036)
Maleni R.
Review for: Golden more...
I love this product it makes you look great. The color is great. I bought it at Macy's and they have good customer service. It is very easy to apply using a brush. It definitely did meet my expectations. I would buy this product again and try other makeup too.
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
Para un look de bronceado de verano! Es perfecto para dar ese toque brillante que tanto deseas. Me encanta el color y la textura. Es súper fácil de aplicar y funciona para cualquier tono de piel . Me encanta!!!
Allison K.
Review for: Soleil more...
I adore this bronzer! I apply this to my face to where the sun usually hits it. I love this product for the summer, and it gives me this natural bronzed look which I absolutely pine for!
Ericka A.
El Paso
Review for: Golden more...
If you want to have a healthy looking glow I think think this product is perfect for you. In the pan it looks like there is glitter but it doesn’t show up on your face. I have Sand skin tone and it just makes my face look so glowy and healthy. I recommend
Kali G.
I don't use this for contouring. I like my contour bronzers to be a more cooler tone, with no glitter in it. This does has little specks of glitter. I mainly use this product to just warm up my face, it can be hard to blend if you do not set your foundation before use.
Angelina H.
Canton, OH
Okay, I have had this bronzer forever (I know I should probably throw it out, but seriously I’m in love) it’s such a beautiful color, and gives off such a subtle glow, it makes your skin look so much brighter and healthier. I use this probably every day, and the packaging is adorable.
KAYLAH d.
Livingston
good goes good with ylur makeuo and i love makeuo i recommend you get this ig you love that natural brown look if you know what i'm saying lol . bit it is great use . has matte finish and it good with shimmery . i would buy this item 2x more lol great value
Jolee S.
Fredericksburg
My all time favorite drug store bronzer. Love the color and is totally buildable! The amount of product that you get for the price is truly unbeatable. I wouldn't use this to contour since is has a shimmer to it, but it is perfect to add a natural glow. And on top of all that, this a cruelty free brand!
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
Review for: Golden more...
This bronzer is an alright bronzer. It's long lasting and last me all day. The one thing is I wish it was kinda less shimmery. But other than that it was amazing. I would recommend this to a friend.
Millicent C.
Homestead , FL
I've been using the soleil baked bronzer and all I have to say is that it's my go to in my makeup routine, its buildable it does have a little bit of a shimmer but i don't mind that since I do love having a glow to my skin I would definitely buy this again.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.