BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1921)
Princess a.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
This bronzer is soo good. It has a little bit of glitter in it which is super cute. It really warms up the face and its super pigmented so be light handed when applying this. I like to use a cool tone contour than apply this bronzer to warm up the face
Dulce G.
Allen park , MI
I love this bronzer, it's very smooth and it applies so evenly and blends so well on the skin. It's a great color and will last you all day long, specially since I have oily skin. This product is very buildable, I will continue purchasing this bronzer
Sonia R.
Des Moines, WA
This is a great product, and does not come off orangey at all.  I was worried it would have too much shimmer, and it while it does have shimmer is doesn't overwhelm.  It blended out great and was not streaky.  I would definitely buy again when I run out.
Nicole H.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I love this bronzer.  Often times it is hard to find a bronzer that doesn't make you look ashy when you have darker skin but this is perfect.  It gives me the right amount of warmth without making me look crazy. This will be a staple for my makeup bag!!
Lauren S.
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
This bronzer is great for summer. It has light and dark pigments to give you that natural sun kissed look and the shimmer is beautiful for a dewy summer look. They are pretty easy to blend and great for all skin tones! I would buy this product again.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Review for: Glow, Soleil, Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g, Other more...
These are so pretty! They're not too shimmery but not too matte that they look muddy or too warm/cool on the skin, they look like a nice natural bronzer. They last for so long, they're buildable and blend so well. I definitely recommend these to others!
Jaslyn C.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Glow, Soleil more...
I live this bronzer. It's the perfect amount of shimmer without being glittery. It adds the perfect amount of warmth to give you that sun kissed tan look. This bronzer never disappoints me so I'm always gravitating towards it everytime I Do my makeup.
Mireydy O.
Atlantic Beach, FL
I love this bronzer I use it everyday it leaves a natural glow to my face and it is good for contouring as well. I would say it's definitely buildable but not very long lasting. One thing I noticed but don't mind personally is that it is a little orange but yes I would definitely buy again.
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
Review for: Golden more...
I really like this bronzer and think that the formula and pigmentation is great, however, it was a little too warm for my skin tone and almost looked a little orange on me. It's also a tad too shimmery for me, but still a great bargain for the money
Yaneli P.
Uno de los mejores bronceadores que he usado su efecto de luminosidad me encanta, uso el tono soleil y deja una apariencia muy suave, debes aplicar con precaución porque un poco da para lograr un efecto genial, lo volvería a comprar sin duda alguna.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?