BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
  • Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1934)
Gloria O.
Review for: Dolce more...
I love this bronzer , it is my favorite currently , i have light/medium skin and it looks amazing over my contour. It defines my face perfectly!! It is not really sparkly and you can blend this really easily. PLUS its really affordable and can compare to high end products .
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
Review for: Soleil more...
The pigment was there, but so was the shimmer. Sometimes I️ don’t mind a little shimmer in my bronzer, but this one was a little too much. I️ may try a different shade and see how that works. I️ love Milani overall and they’re super affordable so it’s worth a shot.
Vanessa C.
Review for: Golden more...
Gives a beautiful tan golden glow finish. Makes you look very sculpted and tan has a wonderful pigmentation and color ranges are great for all skin tones! My best friend showed me this bronzer and I have been obsessed with this ever since. Beautiful sparkly finisb.
Bethamy B.
I like this bronzer by Milani because it doesn't come out glittery nor too red. I am kind of pale white and this is light enough to look natural on my skin but adds a little glow and color. The brush that comes with it is useless and flat so I use a kabuki brush.
Bindiya P.
Milani Baked Bronzer
This is the best drugstore broker ever. It blends easily and it has buildabke coverage. I love it to contour my face. Definitely recommend!!
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA
My to-go bronzer. It's not too matte or too glittery, it's just the perfect warm and natural shade for my light (and warm toned) skin. It applies easily with a fluffy dense brush and blends so well, without being patchy at all. Totally recommended if you need an affordable bronzer!
Rossana T.
Doral , FL
Para un look de bronceado de verano! Es perfecto para dar ese toque brillante que tanto deseas. Me encanta el color y la textura. Es súper fácil de aplicar y funciona para cualquier tono de piel . Me encanta!!!
Maleni R.
Review for: Golden more...
I love this product it makes you look great. The color is great. I bought it at Macy's and they have good customer service. It is very easy to apply using a brush. It definitely did meet my expectations. I would buy this product again and try other makeup too.
Evette R.
Just enough bronze and gold mixed into one! I like to contour with this a bit, especially during the summer time, to give me that summer bronze glow.. last throughout the day and night. I've used this one many skin tones and they work best on all skin tones.
Allison K.
Review for: Soleil more...
I adore this bronzer! I apply this to my face to where the sun usually hits it. I love this product for the summer, and it gives me this natural bronzed look which I absolutely pine for!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?