BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (1992)
Maria C.
Brooklyn, NY
Milani baked bronzers are my all time favorite bronzers. I honestly try other brands and wind up going back to milani. It works well with my skin tone, love the sun-kissed glow all year around plus I double as an eyeshadow from time to time.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
I'm sad to say, this bronzer was terrible for me. The pigmentation was hideous (too orange) and just looked very fake. I ended up throwing it away. I like other things I've tried by Milani, but this was a no-go for me.
Darian H.
Hays, KS
Beautiful! This bronzer is very affordable, and applies effortlessly. It's a pigmented bronzer with a little shimmer. I love the warm color, and it's a very large pan size, so you get plenty of product. I would buy this again!
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
Milani Baked Bronzer this product is heavy pigmented with minimal ability to build. It leaves harsh lines with a shimmery finish. The product is heavy and dense which makes it very difficult to blend out.
Anjali R.
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
Milani's baked products are my absolute favorite. I find that it had a nice finish, glowy, not shimmery, and was very easy to work with. As someone just getting into makeup, it was very forgiving but just pigmented enough for me. I will say, I did find that it was not as dark as I would like, being indian, however it was still visible.
Karina P.
Elkhart , IN
I really like these baked bronzers. If you're in a rush in the morning or want to do a make up no makeup look and need a bit of glow and don't have time to contour. This product by its self will do the job.
Madeline C.
Stanley
Im Seriously In love with this Milani Bronzer. It's one of my Favorite bronzers. Sine it's like a baked bronzer it gives a glow to your cheeks & that's what im looking for. The Con Of this product is that it's easily to be broken. But I would totally but this product over and over again
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Soleil more...
This bronzer is a bit light on my skin tone so I do use it layered on top of something darker but it does provide the most beautiful shimmer and warmth. It does have kind of a peachy tone to it that is so beautiful. I probably wont buy it again because it will take forever to use up.
Dominic M.
El Paso , TX
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
I  use this product everyday to give a little life to my skin (light, fair)  it is super easy to blend but also is not so overpowering that I wouldn't wear it on a day to day basis. I love the color and the way it's packaged and lets not forget the price I would definitely buy again
Zainab J.
Mattapan, MA
I don't really know how to use bronzer. I bought the Milani product because I assumed, if it's expensive enough the makeup would work some kind of magic. It didn't, it wasn't a disaster, but the bronzer didn't blend well with my makeup. Funny enough when I use a little bronzer without any makeup it gives my face a nice glow.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.