BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
  • Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1929)
Annette M.
Review for: Dolce more...
I honestly thought bronzer was for light, olive skin only. WRONG! Theres nothing wrong with adding a little more definition to shimmer to brown skin tones. Im dark skinned, this bronzer makes me look like a goddess. It highlights my face giving me a healthy sun-kissed glow that people actually tan for. In winter months I just dust on to my face to give me a fresh faced look. Milani Baked Bronzer
Kayla D.
Jeannette, PA
I have used this bronzer on and off for years now. I always find myself going back to it. I love the color payoff that this bronzer has. This bronzer gives you the sun-kissed tan look without the orange pigmentation that some bronzers can cause. The coverage is buildable so it is suitable for every skin tone. In the summer time, it looks great on the skin alone for just a little extra fresh from vacation look! (Product sales for around $8)
Suzana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this baked bronzer! I have a light to medium skin tone and it doesn't show off well as a bronzer but I use it as a highlight and let me tell you it's phenomenal. It is a little powdery and somewhat glittery so if you don't like that then this isn't for you. I personally am not a glittery fan but as long as my skin doesn't have too much texture this is definitely one of my drugstore go to's.
Milly M.
I got this in a mall I don't remember in what store, I really love this brand, Milani products...The color on this is really pigmented, and it's a pretty dark, so its use as a highligher, I really love the effect!!

Desirae Y.
This is my go to, everyday, every occasion bronzer! It’s pretty inexpensive compared to other bronzers, long-lasting and very easy to purchase as you can get it from most stores ( I buy this at my grocery store). I love the slight shimmer finish leaving you looking sun kissed! It’s perfect for medium-toned skin colors and is also buildable in order to work with other products. A bonus, this is parabean, phthalate and sulfate free! I seriously don’t know what I would do if this product were ever to be discontinued.
Victoria N.
I have been using the MIlani Baked Bronzer in Glow for years now and it never lets me down. You get a lot of product in this so it will last you for quite sometime. It gives the right amount of bronze, with the perfect subtle glow that has you looking as if you're glowing from the inside out. It has a little bit of a blush tone it it so it looks like you are sun-kissed which is PERFECT for the summertime!
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Review for: Dolce more...
@influenster #influensterawards #contest

Milani's baked bronzer in Gold is one of my favorite products this year! I love using as not only a bronzer but an eyeshadow as well. It is my go-to when I'm looking to apply an every day makeup look that is simple yet colorful and vibrant. It also enhances my green eyes, and I absolutely love it! The price was a little high for a drugstore brand but it was worth every penny!!
Heidi K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Soleil more...
I found this baked bronzer at my local drugstore and I use it daily to warm up my skin and give a nice healthy glowy look.
Although I love the product itself, I did buy a dark shade for my skin tone. Next time, I will purchase this product and buy a lighter shade. The applicator brush that comes with this bronzer is good for contouring the nose, and this bronzer also has a compact mirror, which is great! I love the packaging, and for the cost it is definitely worth it especially with the mirror included.
Kaecelyn M.
National City, CA
Before learning so much about make up, I've used this as blush to give color on my cheeks. I have yellow undertone so this looks great on my complexion. After learning what this is for, it has become my everyday bronzer! Of course, it is so affordable, I don't feel bad about using it everyday. In love with the glittert part! The best part is that it last for a long time. I still haven't finish the first one I got a long time ago. Definitely will be buying again! ❤
Janay H.
Port Chester, NY
I know it says bronzer but that shade i have (i believe its 01) seemed shimmery so i tried it as a highlighter and i prefer it as a highlighter. Very pigmented on the skin especially if you spray your brush with setting spray first. Shimmery glowly finish and i would recommend this highlight to anyone! I believe there are 3 shades and each are pigmented and look so pretty on the skin! The packaging is slightly large but they payoff is amazing. Would totally buy again! Reasonably prices as well!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?