BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

Buy on ULTA*
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
I really like it. It makes my skin looks awesome, glowing. Just a small amount of product and voila! Easy to apply, stay put all day long. Good price.
Keren G.
Me gustó mucho enserio serio es de muy buena calidad y económica además de ser muy fácil el producto , me gusta mucho y me llegó sin ninguna dificil 😍
ғѧňıє ғ.
Review for: Golden more...
Es uno de los mejores broncers que he probado, tiene una textura ligera y se difumina super fácil, esa acabado sanitado se asienta perfecto a la piel.
Alessia T.
Kleinburg, ON
The colour is nice while it lasts. By the end of the day I have nothing left of the bronzer and I have a very inactive job and hardly touch my face.
Valerie G.
Toronto
Great product I have medium skin, maybe not for a bronzer but for a highlight it is amazing. Doesn't come off too chunky. Great price point as well.
Rebecca D.
Essex
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Love this bronzer! Perfect for my summer glow. It has a shimmer but not glittery, super flattering on tanned skin. My go to for the summer months! 😍
Molly B.
Montreal
I love their baked bronzers! Their have a nice shimmer too it! Im a medium tan skin and I t works pretty well! Amazing product from the drugstore!
Jenny A.
Review for: Dolce more...
I like this bronzer is pigmented and has a beautiful tone running through it and a slight glow .perfect for warming up your skin before you contour
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love Milani bronzer! It's not expensive and can be found right in my local drugstore. It gives me that perfect glow without being overwhelming
Alina I.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
I love this bronzer soo much! It's perfect for summer time. It's look amazing on your skin and you will definitely have that sun kiss look. :)
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.