BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

• Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (2031)
Evelyn C.
This is so beautiful on the skin, i think it's better for olive skin tones but everyone can get its own conclusions, it gives you like a glow from
Within, I don't think it can be used as a contour, but I would totally buy it again.
Melissa G.
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
I love love this bronzer for my freelance kit, so affordable and comparable to higher end bronzer. It isn't powdery, has great colour payoff and blends so well. Would definitely recommend this for people who aren't very confident with bronzer application as it is buildable.
Pratiksha P.
Noida
One of my favorite bronzers of all time. It is so creamy and easy to work with. And the color of the bronze is so so pretty. great formula. Just to give you the perfectly chiseled face. [product:milani-baked-bronzer---dolce]
This bronzer is perfect. Highly pigmented. Shine in the bronzer gives subtle glow to the skin. Bought it in target for reasonable price. Packaging is gorgeous like a high end product. Definitely buy it again in the future.
Nuzhat F.
South Australia
Bronzers are such an essential step during your full face glam makeup and milani huts a jcakpot with this beautiful formula for the bronzer, it has sparks of glitter in it and make you cheeckbones chisseled af and i love it
Jam W.
If I love this bronzer one more time, I'd marry it lol! It has a nice slight shimmer to it that comes off as more of a sun kissed kind of glow on my melanin rich skin. It lasts really long. I'm so in love with this bronzer.
Stephanie L.
guadalajara
Review for: Soleil more...
I love it! Looks cute on the skin, if texture is perfect, very sof and easy to use, besides that it has a fairly excesible price. I bought it because I fell in love with it at first sight, has a spectacular color. I recommend it and I will not stop using it
Michelle D.
I´m really loving the experience of using this bronzer because it gives you a great look as you just came from the beach and your are on that point where your skin looks like kissed by the sun. I think that for me that I have light brown skin is perfect so I truly recommend it, it looks very natural and stylizes your factions, also it isn´t expensive at all
King A.
trujillo alto
Review for: Soleil more...
I love this product! It goes on the skin really nice and it look like it's wet on the face. Even tho it says it's a bronzer it's definitely a highlight and it is so blinding! In love! Milani Baked Bronzer
Chancey V.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
I don’t personally know what shade I bought, but the bronzer is more pinker when put on the face. It looks more like a blush than a bronzer. The colour gives a really nice glow to the cheeks, but I personally wouldn’t purchase this product to use as a bronzer.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.