BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1934)
Ruddy R.
Review for: Glow more...
deja un brillo muy delicado, facil aplicacion especialmente para la noche, y si lo utilizas para el dia debe ser muy sutil porque con los rayos del sol se ve espectacular.
Nicole C.
Hollywood, FL
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! My favorite bronzer EVER. I use it as highlight if I'm going for a very tan, sun dipped look. The pigment is just to die for and looks amazing on any skin. This product is 10/10. It lasts all day long. Only issue might be it's very dusty but other than that is PERFECT!
I use my baked bronzer as my highlighter and it defines my cheek bones and gives me an beautiful glow. The product is very suttle which makes it easy to use as you can build it up.
Paulette P.
Me encantan los productos milani sin dudar pero desgraciadamente en chile no los venden:-( porque, no lose pero me aria muy feliz que llegue a chile son fantasticos sus productos
Maria E.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite drugstore bronzers, I love the shimmer in it, it gives the face a nice smooth healthy glow. I feel like a bronzed goddess when I have it on. Would definitely buy it again !
Frish Q.
The packaging is very nice and looks luxurious. Under the bronzer there is a little brush, I don't use but I like that it's included for travel. I really liked this bronzer at first it has good pigmentation and is easy to blend because it's so soft. But I find it to be too glittery under some lights it shows more so you can't really contour with it which is a huge huge negative for me
Sabina K.
Great product, quantity is also pretty decent. I love how this bronzer has hints of gold. It gives the perfect sunkissed glow effect. It does have some shimmer to it, I found mine at Wal-Mart in Canada although not all retailers carry. I would repurchase for sure. Pigmentation is great!
Roza S.
Love the compact but that's about it. Looks beautiful when you open, but the color isn't very pigmented on my skin. I have been trying it for about a week now. It may look better on someone with a fairer complexion. It is not a bad product as long as you are careful with your shade selection!
Enderly R.
Review for: Glow more...
I like it a lot, I think it looks nice and does not leave that orange tone that looks so bad, for the price it seems to me that it works very well, its duration is more than acceptable since I can last all day with the untouched And leaves a very nice sparkle on the skin, is one of my favorite bronzers and I really recommend it
Marcie R.
Review for: Dolce more...
This is sooo pretty, you have to build up a bit to get colour but I like that you have control, it gives such a pretty glow to the face without being glitter/shimmer filled
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?