BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1929)
Aluirney A.
caracas
The best bronzer I have bought, I love the glitter it has, it contains enough product. Sometimes I use it even as a blush, for night time it is incredible the 05 soleil. I recommend 100%, best of all is that it pigments very well.
sanaa m.
Melbourne
This bronzer is an amazing dupe for make give me sun bronzer ! Only difference is that it has a bit more shimmer and the colour is a bit more muddy but if you work with it turns out amazing !! So affordable ! Amazing for anyone who can't afford a high end bronzer
Sarah A.
I've always loved using this bronzer since it makes look tan and lasts all day but I've started to notice it can make me look orange at times. Other than that I love this bronzer and it is very affordable
Laura B.
Review for: Golden more...
Good for the buck! Its pigmented and it does the job and the price point is good. The reason im not crazy over it is because i feel its too shiny, it has like shimmer and i like matte looks. I lasts long enough and I might even buy it again sometime.
Saumya S.
Toronto, OR
Review for: Dolce more...
Omg this is so so pretty! Packaging is awesome and you get a good amount of product but it rly does make ur face glow! I never use bronzers regulalrly but ever since i got this-that has changed. I use it pretty much everyday and love it so much.
Elizabeth D.
Philadelphia, PA
Milani's drug store displays are hard to pass by. Their products are very eye catching and the amount of product for the cost can't be beat. I love their baked bronzers. I usually like to layer 2 bronzers to achieve a dimensional, rather than flat look. Milani's bronzer is perfect for this. It applies beautifully and gives great color pay off without ever appearing 'muddy.' A definite must-have!
Sarah O.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Soleil more...
I love this bronzer!!! I use it as a highlighter instead because I love the gold colour it adds to my skin. It’s not too shimmery or heavy but it can be if you layer it. I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend to people
Marian C.
I bought this product to try because I've never used bronzer. I'm using it as highlighter and I love it. It has a lot ot shimmer so with a little portion of the product is enough. You can use it in your body also. The price is affordable.
Melissa G.
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
I love love this bronzer for my freelance kit, so affordable and comparable to higher end bronzer. It isn't powdery, has great colour payoff and blends so well. Would definitely recommend this for people who aren't very confident with bronzer application as it is buildable.
Evelyn C.
This is so beautiful on the skin, i think it's better for olive skin tones but everyone can get its own conclusions, it gives you like a glow from
Within, I don't think it can be used as a contour, but I would totally buy it again.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?