BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
  • Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1931)
Suzette Marlene H.
This blush complements any look you do and last quite a bit on the cheeks, just as there are times that I use it to give some color to the eyes. This brand is very good and cheap 100 percent recommended
The packaging is very nice and compact that fits you in your makeup bag with no problem
Carolina B.
São Paulo
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
I wear this bronzer everyime i want to look sunkissed, its AMAZING. The color have some gold and shimmer so makes you glow, i have no problem wearing it at daytime because altought the glow, its very discrete by day and looks flawless. By night i love putting with some blush and highligt.
Sometimes i just put a little bronzer in my nose and chins to seem like im bronzed up, but just a little, otherwise it looks like its makeup.
Latoya C.
Pros: I'd rate this 4.5 great value & Very affordable. Good quality powder and satisfying pigmentation.....so AMAZING (my go-to shade for subtle bronzing or adding a little shimmer to m y skin for that glow.) The pigmentation and wear is awesome The color is pretty and well blend-able. This is perfect for sharp or subtle bronze look. I'd definitely recommend and repurchase.
Marvin Elena B.
Puebla
Review for: Soleil, Glow, Dolce more...
Un producto de Milani en terracota con dorado en diferentes tonalidades, no hay como decidirse por uno, los tres manejan un acabado iluminado con diferente matices que dan al rostro un tono fino aterciopelado y sano con destellos de luz delicados dando un acabado profesional con profundidad elegante y lujoso que vale la pena probar
Dreanna P.
newmarket
This is a nice lightweight bronzer. I use it when I’m having a light makeup day. Very natural looking and easy to blend and you can also build it up to your dark desire. I’m new to the Milani line and so far I’ve found a few items like this one that I’ll for sure have as part of my makeup collection.
Rebecca R.
Glasgow
Review for: Glow more...
The bronzer gives the skin a natural, sun kissed look as the bronzer has a golden shimmer running through it which is beautiful. The shade 'glow' is best suited for lighter skin tones. The packaging is the only downside to the product as it's flimsy and comes with a brush that is pointless.
Gurvir A.
Review for: Dolce more...
This bronzer is great it provides glow as well as warms up my face although it takes quite a bit of product to actually get it to show on my skin but that may be because the shade isn’t dark enough. The wear is also pretty good I haven’t really noticed a difference throughout the day.
Reham H.
Review for: Soleil, Golden, Dolce more...
there is a really beautiful natural glow to it. this bronzer is very
very good and gives a natural finish! it suits my skin color  this is
my favorite it makes your face bold and more contoured
it stays for a really long time on your face I love that it is easy to
blend
Rachel B.
Oshawa, ON
Review for: Soleil more...
I'm obsessed with this product! I put it over top of my contour and blend it up to also act as a highlight and blush and it looks amazing. It gives your skin a beautiful glow without any chunky glitters at all, it's the perfect sun kissed look! Plus it's cruelty free :)
Natalia H.
Brooklin , ON
Love this bronzer! Best drugstore bronxer for your $$$ ! I would definitely not use it for contouring as it has shimmer in it. It applies Ike butter and stays on the face all day. I olive that it has a little red tinge to it (darkest shade) as the tan glow looks so real
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?