BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?17 Answers
  • Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
abbie m.
Review for: Golden more...
too yellow for my tone. i am fair and light skin tones and it was too yellow. it’s easy to apply and very soft.
Andrea T.
Corcoran, CA
Review for: Golden more...
Love this. Great color and pigmentation works great not too heavy. You dont need to use too much for it to show
Harley M.
Centre
I love the Milani brand with pretty much everything they make. Such a great brand for a very affordable priceĂź
Bridget G.
Review for: Milani Melange Baked Bronzer Glow (Pack of 3) more...
Really like this bronzer, very pigmented and great if you have a good tan going! They have a great shade range
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
Really nice bronzer, I prefer them without shimmer and this one is just perfect. My go to for a perfect bronze.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Best bronzer ever. I really love this product it gives a life when it comes to achieving the highlight you want
Jessica D.
Love this bronzer works reallly good and is really pigmented i would really recommend this plus its affordable
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Not a fan of this brand it was okay for a drugstore brand but I have had much better luck with high-end makeup
Jonnie R.
Lockhart
A little powdery but makes me look like a glowy goddess. I love the color, the shimmer, and the way it blends.
sally l.
It gives you a soft summer bronze/glow it is perfect for year round use Even better during the spring n summer
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.