BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (2042)
Stephanie B.
Red Bluff, CA
Milani is my favortie! This bronzer is just amazing! It gives me that subtle glow when I need it.
Vanessa S.
Sacramento, CA
Omg! I've had this for almost a year! It still makes my m cheek bones pop in all the right ways.
Ariella C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great formula however I feel it's a bit shimmering for a bronzer and for my skin tone kinda light
Kelci L.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff gives me such a bronze and tan look with shimmer! I couldn't ask for some better stuff
Tahira A.
I like baked powders bc the color pay off is really good and this is perfect for a natural glow.
Tesa S.
Racine, WI
Great shimmer and glow! Helps keep my skin looking warm and gorgeous throughout the winter months
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this bronzer. you can use it as a highlighter. so shiny and works great with my skin tone!
Clarissa O.
Review for: Soleil, Glow, Dolce more...
I LOVE these bronzers! I use them almost every day for a touch of glowy warmth, after I contour.
Krista P.
Colonial Heights
It stays on great but maybe it’s just my skin tone but it makes me look more orange than bronze.
Zoha E.
Dearborn, MI
Beautiful bronzer . It looks so good on the skin . Blends well and stay for a good time . Love it
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
I've been looking for a dupe for the Urban Decay Baked Bronzer for years now since it was discontinued. Is this a comparable product? How does it stack up?
Ashley S.
Plainfield, IL
I've been looking for this in stores everywhere! Can only find on Amazon. Where did you ladies find this? Milani Baked Bronzer
Erin O.
O Fallon, MO
Does this bronzer have any sparkle or sheen in it? I'm looking for a matte bronzer that is really great at the drug store.
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Which shade of the milani baked bronzers is your favorite??
Laura G.