BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

Reviews (1933)
Jonathan 'David' M.
Ansonia. CT
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Great drug store bronzer! For medium skin tones! With a nice gold sheen to it!! I love it
Kimberly  R.
Kissimmee, FL
Want a natural looking bronze ? I'd get this if I were to, don't regret buying it at all!
Kennedy T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Had a very natural glowing look but for me personally it was a bit too natural and light
Stephanie G.
Review for: Golden more...
I love staying bronzed in the summer and this is the best bronzer! The price is right too
Rosy R.
National City, CA
I love this it is super shimery I use it as a highlight and its perfect, i looks perfect.
Leigh Anne P.
Wildwood, MO
Review for: Glow more...
This is WAYYYYYYYY too orange for my skin tome. There needs to be more options for color
Raybellys L.
Largo, FL
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Este producto tiene las 3b bueno bonito y barato! Lo amo es muy bueno y los tonos bellos
Ashleigh T.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
Love!!! Such an awesome brand! Really love all of their products :) Great pricing too!!!
Hillary M.
Honestly this is the only bronzer I use every time I put my makeup on! It is so blendable
Ashley H.
Richlands, VA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Can’t go wrong with any Milani product. This like all others is great. Great color payoff
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?