BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1923)
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
brand and products are excellent, good quality and durable, easy to use. I really like it!
Stephanie W.
Review for: Golden more...
This is a good bronzer for the price! I like the quality of this product and lasts forever.
Kathryn C.
I like the Milani makeup products, I discovered them while working on the Pharmacy at CVS.
Raybellys L.
Largo, FL
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Este producto tiene las 3b bueno bonito y barato! Lo amo es muy bueno y los tonos bellos
Hillary M.
Honestly this is the only bronzer I use every time I put my makeup on! It is so blendable
Jonathan 'David' M.
Ansonia. CT
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Great drug store bronzer! For medium skin tones! With a nice gold sheen to it!! I love it
Stephanie G.
Review for: Golden more...
I love staying bronzed in the summer and this is the best bronzer! The price is right too
Nancy C.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Dolce more...
This is One of my favorites bronzers really natural finish and for a great price for $10
Daniella M.
fresno
Review for: Dolce more...
My everyday bronzer. Leaves me looking glowy without having to apply highlight on my fave
Kennedy T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Had a very natural glowing look but for me personally it was a bit too natural and light
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?