BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

Reviews (1981)
Buy on Amazon
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
One of my favorite blushes till this day, it is kind of hard to blend, but a little goes a long way.
Kara E.
DeWitt
Review for: Dolce more...
This bronzer was really pretty! I got it in my Ipsy bag. I liked the color and how it stayed all day
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
This bronzer is one of my favorites I like the tone I like to use as illuminator flashes having love
Carolina G.
Desert Hot Springs
Review for: Golden more...
These bronzer is ok.. it was not what I expected. It is long lasting wear but I could of been better
Jaclyn R.
Los Angeles
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
I love the Milani baked bronzer and blushes! Application is great and as always the price is perfect!
Taylor V.
Belle, WV
I’ve been using this since high school as my bronzer. I really like it. It has just enough shimmer.
Shanique R.
Love love love this bronzer. It's super pigmented and last the entire day. A little goes a long way
Janae S.
St Augustine, FL
This gives me the best glow when I use it on my cheekbones. It's one of my holy grail highlighters.
Alyssa C.
Review for: Soleil more...
Best drugstore bronzer out there. Great product at an even better price. Wish it was easier to find
Kanoe A.
Wish there were more choices for shade range. Overall the bronzer blends out great and seamlessly.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.