BY MILANI #10 in Bronzer

• Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
I love my drugstore Brands especially the ones that are at the bottom line and have a great product and keep me GLOWING
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
Review for: Soleil more...
Great product from Milani. Doesn't cake up. Gives the right amount of that sun kissed glow. Always looks very natural.
Erikka E.
Houston
Review for: Milani Melange Baked Bronzer Glow (Pack of 3) more...
Looks very good on my skin complexion which is brown. it lasts a while and it shows up nice . You can get from walmart
Whit H.
Brownsburg, IN
Perfect product that gives you the sun-kissed look you’ve been dying for all winter. The packaging is so pretty as well
Samantha H.
Wadsworth, TX
I just live Milani they are a good product at a great price you can be able to buy all the shades without paying alot.
Courtney T.
This bronzer is gorgeous. I love to use it as sort of a “bronzer topper” to add a luminous and glowy look to my cheeks.
Diamond B.
Picayune
I love this product because it's very nice. It gives your skin a glowing look. it's very easy to blend and very smooth.
Natalie L.
Review for: Golden more...
Love the glow of this product so pigmented and last all day. I truly suggest to purchase one they are super affordable
Sherrel A.
Bremerton, WA
Love this stuff. Very good deal for this product. You only have to use a small amount of product for an everyday look.
Madelynn B.
Review for: Dolce, Golden more...
Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.