BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (2040)
Haley S.
Clio
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
Perfect sun kissed glow that you want for summer time! I will definetly but again. It stays and it pleases
samantha k.
Super amazing highlighter! Goes on nice. Fallout is kinda a lot but goes on beautiful. The packaging is fun
Joana M.
Ponta Delgada
Fantastic bronzer for who loves some luminosity in their skin. So natural and so stunning! Milani nailed it
samantha h.
Huntington, WV
IM IN LOVE!! Always bronzes my face jut right & leaves me looking sun kissed. Would recommend this product.
Nakia S.
Review for: Glow more...
The baked gives you a glow that is amazing a fiend recommend it to me and I've been recommended ever since
Sandra M.
Absolutely love this product. Definitely in my favorites like. I use it literally everyday for extra glow.
Heather V.
Harder formula, beautiful color. Love the sheen it has, over all good product and a little goes a long way
Nuria G.
This bronzer is amazing! It gives a natural beach to bronze and adds a beautiful, healthy glow to the face!
Grace J.
She's okay, goes on nice but be careful or it can look pretty muddy on the skin!! But it's worth the money
Zoila V.
Really like this bronzer. I'm all about the glow and on my complexion I use it as a nice subtle highlight.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.