BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1918)
Brittany A.
Washington, PA
Review for: Golden more...
Great bronze color. Has small sparkles inside of it which is great for summer but now for winter months
Hunter E.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Glow more...
This is an awesome bronzer. It has high pigment and it stays on your skin well. It’s very moisturizing.
Janine R.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
Cheap yet one of my favorites and the highlight is surprisingly amazing I needed it the second I saw it
marqueshia m.
Humble, TX
This product is my holy grail. I use is for my contour whenever i wear makeup. I recommend to everyone.
Kelsi H.
Travis afb, CA
I am so in love with this product and how silky smooth it leaves my face and has great staying power!
Carolina G.
Desert Hot Springs
Review for: Golden more...
These bronzer is ok.. it was not what I expected. It is long lasting wear but I could of been better
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great drugstore bronzer. Nothing bad to say about I️t at all. I️ reach for this on my everyday makeup
Jasey C.
Hahira, Ga
Review for: Glow more...
This bronzer is provides you with a natural warm glow. I do not notice an glitter sitting on my skin.
Sena C.
I love all of milani products I swear! This bronzer is perfect and blends into my foundation so good!
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
One of my favorite blushes till this day, it is kind of hard to blend, but a little goes a long way.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?