BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1929)
Ashlyn S.
Hixson, TN
Average bronzer. The brand could use a wider variety of colors ranges, but over all it's a pretty good buy.
marian h.
Has great shine and depth to this bronzer! Gives nice glare and gloss to the finished face look and colors
Brittany B.
University Pk, IL
I absolutely love this bronzer and the way it looks when I put on a full face and when I do a partial face.
Haley S.
Clio
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
Perfect sun kissed glow that you want for summer time! I will definetly but again. It stays and it pleases
Casandra A.
Sunnyside, WA
iT WAS OKAY, IT LEAVES GLITTER LEFT BEHIND ON MY SKIN. I WILL USE ALL MINE UP BUT I WONT REPURCHASE AGAIN.
Michelle S.
Review for: Soleil more...
This bronzer is super pretty. I love how it has these specks on gold in it! It is super easy to work with!
Mariah A.
MIAMI , FL
Review for: Dolce more...
Is a perfect for my makeup I really recommend, I feel so love with I could not order more than one product.
samantha k.
Super amazing highlighter! Goes on nice. Fallout is kinda a lot but goes on beautiful. The packaging is fun
Joana M.
Ponta Delgada
Fantastic bronzer for who loves some luminosity in their skin. So natural and so stunning! Milani nailed it
samantha h.
Huntington, WV
IM IN LOVE!! Always bronzes my face jut right & leaves me looking sun kissed. Would recommend this product.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?