BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1979)
Buy on Amazon
Mayra G.
I love this bronzer. Gives me a nice glow.
I don't use the brush, its harsh on my skin. Other than that. I love it.
Tamara G.
Hemet, CA
I really love milani products this is one of my ultimate favs cause it gives my skin that summer glow I Love so mutch
Lindsey -Noree C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I think I would like these better if I picked the right color. Unfortunately, the one I bought was too ashy on me.
kira h.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Great glow, does not leave that funky orange look you get from lower end bronzers. Works great on many skin tones!!
Melissa P.
Harlingen
Review for: Golden more...
Milani baked bronzer in Golden is so epic!!! Such dramatization!!! I love bronzing and Milani's bronzer is the best
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Love this bronzer!!! I use it all summer long to get that gorgeous JLo flow lol. It's definitely one of my go tos.
ELIZABETH F.
Hampton, VA
Very pretty! I love the shimmer it gives off in the sunlight. I love all Milani products and they are long lasting.
Deanne N.
Stockton, CA
I love this product, it gives me the bronzer and an amazing glow with it. My face glows when I put the bronzer an i
Makeup G.
spartanburg
I love this product so much!! I have so many!! It’s so perfect you need to get some, definitely worth the price! 😩😘
Leighton S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Only bronzer I’ve used and I absolutely love it. Gives a nice glow. Blends well. Good for contouring. Long lasting.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.