BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1925)
Candy S.
New Braunfels
This baked bronzer makes my face look amazing and I don't even have to go get a tan , it has that natural glowy tan !
Estefani M.
Greece, NY
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
Great product beautiful finish and love the glow . Very affordable and good for a soft contour with s bit of shimmer
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
This bronzer is one of my favorites. It's affordable and it's great for contouring. It adds a nice glow to your face.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
Not a big fan. I could barely get anything out to Bro he myself it was almost pointless to even attempt to out it on.
FashionaireShe b.
Denton, TX
Review for: Golden more...
These bronzers are so pigmented and so worth the money. Easy application with bold color pay off for an awesome price
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
I like this bronzer because it has a hint of shimmer and its very pigmented its best to use with blush and highlight
Taylor D.
Dallas
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Dolce more...
Very warm and soft. Always love Milani products and this is no exception. Blends nicely and flatters most skin tones
Colleen D.
Stamford
Review for: Bronze 02 more...
This bronzer is worth the buy! It’s cost efficient and easy to find. It will give you a nice glow and bronze finish!
Mayra G.
I love this bronzer. Gives me a nice glow.
I don't use the brush, its harsh on my skin. Other than that. I love it.
Karina P.
I absolutely love this bronzer I just bought it not that long ago. I use it all the time when I'm contouring my face
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?