BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (2036)
Neena H.
Austin
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
This bronzer is perfect! Im not a bronzer guru but I like to use this kind of as a slight contour. It’s easily blendable.
sianel r.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
First one I have owned but I like it cause it bronzes off the face but it’s also like a blush and it’s like glow as well
Paola V.
These bronzers are my favorite ever! Milani has the best drugstore makeup. You won't be disappointed with their products.
Tara G.
I've only used the bronzer in the milani brand but I really like it. It lats me a long time and I love the way it goes on
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
This is such a great bronzer and they look so cute and most of the time they aren't that expensive which is the best part
Yesica R.
Me encanta yo le doy muchos usos a este bronzer de sombra de contorno de iluminadoe me gusta mucho muy practico y barato
Lana a.
Review for: Glow more...
Not a bad brand! Nice and cheap, stays on for quiet some time. No complains considering the price! good to have it handy
shameka t.
Urbana
Awesome gives you the perfect glow one sweep and done I love this bronzer it's a staple in my makeup bag its so beautiful
Delani G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very shimmery with gold undertones for a warm bronzed look. I was upset this for an overall bronze glow, not just cheeks.
Shantay C.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
Tried and loved. The color is great and it stands out. Milani is my favorite brand in all make up I definitely recommend
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.