BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (2042)
Sativa N.
Portland, OR
One of my favorite bronzers. Gives you the perfect contour with a little bit of shimmer, it goes well next to any highlight
Tara C.
Attica, NY
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Dolce more...
Milani is a great brand this bronzer is beautiful it goes on even and their bronzers are one of the best drugstore bronzers
Sophia E.
Dolton, IL
Great product. Just as good as the designer brands. I love the price and that it's always available at my local drug store.
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
OMG this bronzer looks so amazing one of my friends have it and it looks really good on her would love to try it for myself
Ciara W.
College Park, GA
Looks great on brown skin! Love the glow it gives when light hits it. I fell in love with this product after the first use.
Wicahpi C.
Review for: Baked Bronzer 0.25 oz; 7 g more...
I like the pigmentation, and the sparkle to it and I love the summer shade!it's good to blend out not cakey and not pricey.
simone H.
This product is pigmented but you have to apply many coats of it to get that blinding look. But overall it's pretty good
Yudeliz M.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
Me encanta este bronze porque a la ves de marca ilumina genial. Unos de mis favoritos. Da un acabado luminoso precioso.:
Linda O.
Brentwood, TN
Review for: Dolce more...
Pretty color. Sometimes hard to use. Color not very pigmented. Does blend okay. Looks good on me and I have medium skin.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
Lovvvvveeee it!!! Such a great bronzer , love the baked line it's so awesome such wonderful colors and great pigment too
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.