BY MILANI #10 in Bronzer

• Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
Love this bronzer it gives you that perfect jlo glow without having too much sparkle in the bronzer like some of the other drugstore bronzers.
Desiree G.
I purchase the Milani baked bronzer and number 04 glow and it's beautiful it has gold highlights in there which highlight your cheeks perfectly
Dakotah W.
dayton, OH
A decent product especially for the lower price that you pay. It's builds okay and lasts well, but isn't anything to rave about in my opinion.
Alexis K.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Want a warm bronzer to warm up your cheeks, this pigmented product will help to do so and has a bit of shimmer so it gives you a natural bronze
Maria Fabiana S.
This is one of my favorites. It is not so dark to my skin so I can make my bronzer process without worrying too much about it. This is amazing.
Mikayla V.
This Milani Baked Bronzer is amazing. Its so pigmented and it looks great on. I'd recommend this to everyone I know. It really smooth as well.
Ana S.
The glow on this bronzer is amazing!! A little goes a long ways, and it lasts long. It is just the perfect addition to any make up collection!
April T.
Adrian, MI
Love milani products. The shade is beautiful along with a shimmery touch. It is easy to apply, very little fallout. Definitely would buy again!
jessica h.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
This bronzer is B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l applies very nice yoi do not have to reapply and build to get thr perfect amount because its very pigmemted.
Catherine K.
Pacific, MO
Review for: Glow more...
Love this bronzer but it was a tad too warm for my face. Otherwise very blendable and pretty bronzer. Probably more suite for darker skin tones
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.