BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1919)
Moriah M.
Indianapolis
I like bronzer but I don't think I know how to use this particular one. I just didn't see a major difference in application.
Angel H.
Just enough shimmer to make you look like you have a perfect sun kissed glow. It's so affordable affordable looks beautiful.
AnJelica C.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Soleil more...
This makes me GLOW! I am a dark deep spine tone and I love it. My make up look is not complete until I have used it ! A MUST!
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Golden more...
This gorgeous baked bronzer is stunning on the skin. It works with both cool tones and warm tones, gorgeous on any skin tone.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This is a great bronzer but cost more than I like paying but I use for the only needed days where my skin need to be perfect.
🥀the w.
Vista
One of my favorite bronzers off tops, looks so airbrushed and it blends out so nicely. I wear this everyday my go to for sure
Angie Q.
Summit , NJ
Review for: Glow more...
Omg I been using this product for years I just love it so much and it's not expensive at all and the quality is just amazing
Allison W.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Love this! Good sheen without being glittery. Naturally pretty, without being too over the top fake looking. Blends well too
Melissa A.
Modesto, CA
A good summer bronzer! Gives a highlighted affect as well! A good jlo glow. Not too orange and has the perefect gold shimmer
Valeria S.
Pflugerville , TX
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
Loveeee it it’s a perfect shade not to brown not to orange! And I love how it has little sparkles it give me an extra glow ✨
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?