BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

• Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (1992)
Syko R.
I like this for more of a topper not so much a btonzer my peraonal preference are matte bronzers but over all a beautiful product
Rachael B.
I wouldn't recommend this... I love milani but this is just one of those products that shouldn't be on the shelf. Its too chalky
Abigail A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Soleil more...
This bronzer is so nice it’s very buildable and also give u a nice glow to it. And I love that it’s very affordable for a bronzer
Jovanna J.
Cranston, RI
Love this bronzer because it's not overpowering in my face a little goes a long way . The best part it's that it's not expensive
Jennifer D.
san dimas
Review for: Soleil more...
Love love love this bronzer. It's easy to blend, not to pigmented and just the right amount of shimmer on my lighter makeup days
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
This product is really good quality for a drugstore brand. It is blendable as well as buildable while leaving a flawless finish.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♛ Ꭺ.
Alexandria, VA
Although this is a bronzer I use it as a highlighter or blush because it's so pretty on my complexion the coral pink is gorg.❤
Shajalis M.
Sag Harbor, NY
I use this stuff just about everyday. I love it!! It warms up my face. It does have a hint of shimmer to it which i dont mind.
Chelsea P.
I love this is nicely pigmented with a little bit of sparkle. Apply great. Tap off the excess product or you will have fallout.
Priscilla S.
ANNAPOLIS, MD
Review for: Glow more...
Good shadow like bronzer works well on my medium/olive skin tone. Love that theres a litrle shimmer in these formulas as well.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.