BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (1990)
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Definitely one of my favorite bronzers from the drugstore. I'm obsessed with the way this makes me look. The color is beautiful.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this Bronzer. It creates a healthy glow on the skin. You can also use it for strobing if you enjoy a heavier glow.
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Soleil more...
Best purchase ever! Think quality on a budget. Definitely a pick me up when I need it. No to mention it's an amazing pigmentation
Debra B.
I use this bronzer to make my skin look toasty. I love the radiant affect it adds to my makeup. It is good for an everyday look.
Kathryn V.
I love my baked bronzer . I use just use the bronzer itself because it has shimmer to it already. Makes a statement on your face
Adriana Q.
Bladenboro, NC
I love this! I have just sitting in my drawers BUT I love to use it for the summer! Perfect bronzer for that Bronzy Glowing look
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Dolce more...
Great brand and it can be fpund even at some dollar stores...such a great product. If you love a brozer then you will love this.
mary j.
Minneapolis
This product works miracles. I love this product and the ingredients in it is for skin sensitive. I will buy this product again.
Syko R.
I like this for more of a topper not so much a btonzer my peraonal preference are matte bronzers but over all a beautiful product
Katie R.
Henderson, KY
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
These baked bronzers are so bomb for drugstore makeup. I love the color and glow that it gives me while being super affordable!!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.