BY MILANI #21 in Bronzer

• Would you say Milani baked Bronzers are a bit sparkly?3 Answers
  • I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (1992)
Ruth V.
I love this brand. Eye shadows are great pigmented. I got mine at dollar tree. Only a $1. It lasted all day and it looks beautiful.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the best bronzers I have ever tried. Gives a nice glow with little application. Affordable and can be found in drug stores.
Hayley S.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
Milani has my favorite bronzer which is the bronzer shade in glow looks really good on my skin and doesn't look patchy or anything
dominique p.
Williston, ND
Love this bronzer ! The gold tones it is probably my favorite! It blends well and not cakey. Just wish it came with a better brush.
Bridget G.
Great bronzer and great shade range for the drugstore. It blends in to your skin like a dream and gives a subtle glow to your skin
Johana O.
West Palm Bch, FL
I can't say how much I love this product. So smooth and it blends very well. You won't have 2 faces lol this is a very nice product
Amy L.
Mission, TX
When your looking for a bronzer I highly recommend milani. It gives you that nice natural bronze color and it's pigmented as well
Michelle M.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Review for: Golden more...
Milani Baked Bronzer goes on smooth and has a subtle highlight or glow to it. Easy to apply & can be used as a blush or bronzer.
Niquee M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Glow more...
Every look I accomplish I use milani baked bronzer. It is great to bring color and warmth to the face! Would buy a million times!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Extremely expensive when you have a drug store budget. Works really well but not anything I can't replicate with cheaper profucts
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.