BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (2039)
Angel Mae M.
Mountain Home
Smells good and is very pretty but, its very dry, not very smooth and blending is kinda patchy, i wouldnt go for this bronzer every day
Brittany B.
Review for: Glow more...
I love how my makeup come out. It be popping lol. It last along time on your face. Best to use it at night. U can see it more better...
Brianna B.
Really Cakey and seems sort of reddish when blended out. Really heavy even if you use a little bit , it looks like more than you apply.
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
All baked everything baked! Love the baked blushes the bronzers:) Milani will always be my favorite when it comes to my cheek products
Kailey H.
Memphis
Such a amazing shimmery bronzer! The one in Soleil is my favorite! It gives such a nice sun kissed look! It works great as a blush too!
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
Review for: Dolce more...
This bronzer gives a beautiful glowwy tan look without being too dark and fake looking! I definitely recommend it if you have fair skin
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I did not care for this too much. Although it did have a good amount of shimmer and pigment the color was just a it too orange for me.
megan P.
I really like this bronzer for a summer glow but it does have actual gold glitter in some places so I try to avoid the majority of that
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I love this bronzer especially for the winter it gives you that nice not overbearing bronce look must-try great product can't go wrong
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Milani has always been my go to for a bronzer. It leaves a nice shimmery finish and lasts all day. I recommend milani for a bronzer.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.