BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
  • Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1929)
Angela B.
I LOVE THIS. It is glittery and very warm toned. I find that it doesn’t show up very glittery on my face, which I appreciate. Just looks very glowy and sun kissed! Great amount of product for the price!
Shanna H.
This was too warm for me. It came off very orange/red and made my face look a bit muddy. The sheen was beautiful, but I couldn't get past the color of how terribly it blended.
Madisen L.
California
Review for: Dolce more...
This product came new to me I’ve never heard of it and i wasn’t much into contouring and bronzing but I’ve been using this product a lot and I love the little glow it gives me while bronzing yo my face
Monica V.
My first Milani purchase and I used it for a long time until I found Soleil. I have nothing bad to say but I did find better in another and I just don't reach for it as much.
Sarahi F.
Santa Maria , CA
Review for: Glow more...
This product is good, I’m not crazy about it, but not mad at it. I just wasn’t impressed. You definitely need to have a light hand with it otherwise you’ll look orange. I probably won’t repurchase it
member-bb270
prince george
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Dolce more...
Melani is seriously one of my favorite drugstore brands. I love how they have a variety of shades. Dolce is my absolute favorite. It bronze is my skin but gives me such a gorgeous golden glow that makes my skin look do we and healthy
Liz H.
Catonsville, MD
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
For some reason I can't find the shade "luminoso" listed here, which is the shade I most often use of this brand, but glow seems to be pretty similar. Honestly this is my favorite powder blush I own. Its baked so it's shimmery, but not overpoweringly shimmery. It's perfect for that natural, summer glow look
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
I love the fact this company is not only drug store but cruelty free! The bronzer was very good not my go to but definitely a contender! Pigmentation and SHINE are bomb!
Andrea P.
lincoln park
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Great for a stunning look, perfect glow every time, best for tan skin or olive, if you go too extra you’ll shine bright like a diamond haha, it is long lasting me I would recommend this always
~audrey h.
i do like the milani baked bronzer! very beautiful on the skin and very affordable. i do recommend this product if you are just starting makeup and you need an affordable, pigmented bronzer.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?