BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1929)
Marissa J.
Review for: Golden more...
I love milani and this bronzer looks amazing on my face, its color is perfect for my tone skin.....
And its lipstick are goods too
Hayley S.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
Milani has my favorite bronzer which is the bronzer shade in glow looks really good on my skin and doesn't look patchy or anything
Jo O.
West Palm Bch, FL
I can't say how much I love this product. So smooth and it blends very well. You won't have 2 faces lol this is a very nice product
piera! m.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
i love how it bronzes and highlights at the same time, giving off a warm glow that makes you look like you spent a day at the beach
Jazmine S.
Review for: Golden more...
Being pf browm skintone i dont really bronze but i love to try bronzerz as highlighters and these bronzers make such a prrtty glow
Bridget G.
Great bronzer and great shade range for the drugstore. It blends in to your skin like a dream and gives a subtle glow to your skin
Rachael B.
I wouldn't recommend this... I love milani but this is just one of those products that shouldn't be on the shelf. Its too chalky
Amy L.
Mission, TX
When your looking for a bronzer I highly recommend milani. It gives you that nice natural bronze color and it's pigmented as well
Michelle M.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Review for: Golden more...
Milani Baked Bronzer goes on smooth and has a subtle highlight or glow to it. Easy to apply & can be used as a blush or bronzer.
Debra B.
I use this bronzer to make my skin look toasty. I love the radiant affect it adds to my makeup. It is good for an everyday look.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?