BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1934)
toshneke r.
Roanoke, VA
I USE THE BAKED BRONZER FOR A HIGHTER IT LOOKS SO GOOD ON DARKER SKIN AS A HIGHLIGHTER, I USE THE MORE GOLD BRONZERS FOR A HIGHLIGHTER.
Kailey H.
Memphis
Such a amazing shimmery bronzer! The one in Soleil is my favorite! It gives such a nice sun kissed look! It works great as a blush too!
Lauren H.
Canute
Review for: Soleil more...
This really isn’t a bad bronzer. I just find myself not reaching for it because it is so shimmery. I like my bronzers to be more matte.
Crystal S.
Hertford, NC
Super pigmented. Love this bronzer. I don't usually wear bronzer because I'm already medium to tan but when I do, I love this product.
Angel Mae M.
Mountain Home
Smells good and is very pretty but, its very dry, not very smooth and blending is kinda patchy, i wouldnt go for this bronzer every day
Page E.
Review for: Glow more...
Milani baked bronzer is my favorite summer bronzer give me a look as if I've been in the Sun for days. Give any woman a beautiful glow
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
Review for: Dolce more...
This bronzer gives a beautiful glowwy tan look without being too dark and fake looking! I definitely recommend it if you have fair skin
Arielle L.
Review for: Golden more...
I love Milani baked bronzers. They have such great shades and the pigment is awesome. I definetly recommend for that summer bronze look
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I love this bronzer especially for the winter it gives you that nice not overbearing bronce look must-try great product can't go wrong
Brittany B.
Review for: Glow more...
I love how my makeup come out. It be popping lol. It last along time on your face. Best to use it at night. U can see it more better...
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?