BY MILANI #20 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
  • Does this Bronzer look nice during the summer? I am going...1 Answers
Reviews (1934)
cecilia v.
I love it it's my current fav. I use this everyday in the color Glow even in my upper body when I'm gonna be out in the sun .. I love it
Christel E.
Florence, KY
Review for: Glow more...
If you like a shimmery bronzer then you’ll love this. There’s a lot of product so it’ll last a while. It’s really pretty and affordable.
Becki P.
Flatwoods, KY
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Dolce more...
One of my most favorite products ever!!! A must have in any beauty box!! Bought this for my daughter for Christmas. Best bronzer ever!!!
nylmaris s.
Review for: Golden more...
Its very nice and beautiful give a natural look to the skin make u look flawless skin and very shine love the color its like so natural
Maggie T.
I really like this bronzer, goes on smooth ... beware a little goes a long way... this will last you 6 months easy. Great value too :)
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
All baked everything baked! Love the baked blushes the bronzers:) Milani will always be my favorite when it comes to my cheek products
Pamela E.
Medley, FL
Review for: Soleil more...
Mi favorite bronzer. This product is super cool. I use this every day for go to the university. The finished is so luminous and pretty.
Mirela Z.
Alpharetta, GA
Good affordable bronzer to have as part of your everyday makeup. I like that it does not feel chalky. Lasts until I take my makeup off.
Amanda S.
Quincy, IL
This is a nice glowy bronzer. It's not too shimmery or glittery. Blends nicely. Wouldn't use it to contour tho. Just an all over bronze
Alondra R.
Winter Park , FL
My holy grail all time favorite bronzer. I like this more than my Mac one, and I always hit pan on it. Literally the best bronzer ever.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this product contain shimmer?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?