BY MILANI #24 in Bronzer

• I almost bought this at rlly local drugstore tonight, is ...1 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Dakotah W.
dayton, OH
A decent product especially for the lower price that you pay. It's builds okay and lasts well, but isn't anything to rave about in my opinion.
Alexis K.
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Soleil more...
Want a warm bronzer to warm up your cheeks, this pigmented product will help to do so and has a bit of shimmer so it gives you a natural bronze
Samantha G.
Ellenton, FL
This works wonders on my skin type I'm hispanic with a medium badge completion and this is amazing don't need a lot of product very pigmented
Maria Fabiana S.
This is one of my favorites. It is not so dark to my skin so I can make my bronzer process without worrying too much about it. This is amazing.
Ana S.
The glow on this bronzer is amazing!! A little goes a long ways, and it lasts long. It is just the perfect addition to any make up collection!
jessica h.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Baked Bronzer - Glow more...
This bronzer is B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l applies very nice yoi do not have to reapply and build to get thr perfect amount because its very pigmemted.
Aisha L.
Lakeshore, FL
Review for: Soleil more...
I use this bronzer every single day. it adds such a pretty glow without being glittery. Makes you feel like you just came back from the tropics
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Milano has a great price point, and the makeup can pass as being super higher end!! The bronzer is great pigment, buildability, and blendable.
Catherine K.
Pacific, MO
Review for: Glow more...
Love this bronzer but it was a tad too warm for my face. Otherwise very blendable and pretty bronzer. Probably more suite for darker skin tones
Stephanie R.
San Diego, CA
My go-to bronzer! Love the color and it's not too harsh on my skin. It is not expensive and looks very nice on. It is great for a skin finish.
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
If you could only pick one ....bronzer or blush?
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
kimberly l.
Phoenix , AZ
What is the price for this product ? Does it have any glitter ?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this yet...How does it look on light skintones?
Alix G.